Cancellation policy: If you are unable to attend this event, a replacement delegate may be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Association and Communications Events does not provide refunds for cancellations made more than 7 days after your registration is received, therefore the invoiced fee remains payable in full.
Should you wish to cancel your registration within the 7 day cooling off period, we will refund your registration fee less an administration fee of $150 (GST inclusive) per delegate.
Any cancelation must be made in writing and sent by email or fax.
Association and Communications Events will make available course documentation to any delegate who is unable to attend and who has paid in full. Unfortunately some speakers request their papers are not distributed.
Amendment policy: Downgrading of registrations is not permitted. Registrations maybe upgraded at anytime.
Sharing of Passes: Association and Communications Events does not allow shared registrations. Each registration allows admittance of one person only.
Change of program content: Association and Communications Events will endeavor to ensure that this conference program is correct at the time of the event. Unfortunately we may need to alter the program prior to the event and reserve the right to do so without notice. We also reserve the right to cancel or postpone this event when full refunds will be issued. Association and Communications Events is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alternation, postponement or cancellation of an event.
Payment: Payment is required either at time of booking or within 7 days of an invoice being issued. If booking within 7 days of the event start date, payment is required at time of booking. No admittance will be grantedwhere payment has not been received in full.
Promotional Discounts: Only one discount is permitted per booking. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
Administration Fee:Association & Communications Events reserves the right to charge an additional $150 administration fee where registrations change significantly from time of original booking.
Privacy Act Note: Our events are promoted by a number of supporting organisations that may send you this brochure on our behalf. Please indicate if you do not wish to receive further mailings form Association and Communications Events and fax back to us. We will then remove your details from any of our mailing lists.
Contact by 3rd Party Notice: From time to time Association & Communications Events makes our delegate lists available to partners and sponsors of specific invents. Please indicate if you do not wish to be contacted directly by 3rd party partners and/or sponsors and fax back to us.
ED-TV WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Ed-TV Website owned and operated by Association and Communications Events Pty Ltd (“ACE”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Please read these Ed-TV Website Terms & Conditions carefully as they apply to your use of, and conduct on the Ed-TV Website with the domain name 'ed-tv.com.au'. If you do not agree with these Website Terms, do not use the Website.
- “You” and “your” refers to you as the user and viewer of the Website as an individual acting on your own behalf. You must not use the Website on behalf of any corporate entity, business, association, organization or school.
- You warrant that you are eighteen years of age and are capable of entering into and performing legally binding agreements. ACE does not sell Data for purchase by children. In order to purchase any Data, you must be at least 18 years of age. No information may be submitted to us by persons under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, nor may persons under the age of 18 undertake transactions or take other legal acts on this Website without such consent, unless permitted by applicable law.
- By clicking the 'I agree' button on this Page, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Ed-TV Website Terms, and to use the Website in a manner consistent with the policy described in the ‘About Ed-TV’ section, and with any other policies, guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time-to-time on the Website.
- We may change these Website Terms at any time. Any changes will apply immediately once they are posted on the Website.
- We recommend you regularly check the Website from time-to-time for any changes to the Website Terms.
- Your continued use or accessing of any Page in the Website is deemed to be acceptance of the amended Website Terms.
- ACE reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, without prior notice.
- In this Website, any frames, links or other references to other websites, persons or information are produced solely for convenience. Those references are not an endorsement of those parties or their products, services, privacy policies or practices. We do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this Website or any other website.
- In these Website Terms:
- Data includes, without limitation, all videos, text, graphics, interactive features, logos, photos, music and all other audible, visual or downloadable materials, and any other data or content on the Website;
- Conference means a conference organised by ACE for industry, business or government;
- Page means a page of the Website; and
- User Account means an account on the Website which enables a user of the Website to purchase Data from the Website.
- Availability of Website
- ACE reserves the right to withdraw the availability of the Website without notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that not all content from Conferences will be available on the Website and that some content may appear different or may be altered or edited before it is uploaded to the Website.
- User Account and password protection
- If you wish to purchase Data from the Website, or view any Data to which there is restricted access on the Website, you will be required to open a User Account on the Website.
- To open a User Account, you will be required to register a password. You may change your password at any time during the User Account logon process.
- You are required to use this password each time you access your User Account.
- Under no circumstances must you disclose your password to another person, or allow another person to use your password to gain access to any User Account or any other part of the Website at any time.
- You must not allow or assist another person to obtain access to resources or Data on the Website to which they do not have authorised access.
- Personal details, User Account – updates and use
- You are solely responsible for any use of your User Account.
- You must notify ACE of any loss of your logon or password, and of any unauthorised use of your logon, password details or User Account.
- You must not, in any way, tamper with the User Account of another customer of ACE or the Website, including attempting to thwart the Website system security, setting password traps, and any other behaviour designed to interfere with other users' access to the Website.
- You must not use another Website user’s Data, records or User Account, a false identity or another person's identity to gain access to any Data, Page or any other part of the Website.
- You must not fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person, a representative of another person or us, or to have an affiliation with a person, entity or group.
- You must not, without the express written consent of ACE or the relevant Website users, collect or use information or material about any Website users (whether aggregated or otherwise) unless such collection or use is lawful, in accordance with these Website Terms and for a purpose related to the purpose for which the information was provided or made available and, in any event, not for a commercial purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that ACE will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way, and you unconditionally indemnify ACE, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with clause 4 or 5 of these Website Terms.
- Purchasing from Website
- Prices and terms of sale for Data transactions will be those in effect on the date on which you submit sufficient information to complete your order (e.g., valid credit card information or submission of a completed online order form) for the applicable Data. ACE reserves the right to change prices at any time (except with respect to your completed orders), and ACE may require payment for Data that was previously free or eliminate charges for Data that previously required payment.
- ACE will charge your credit card as soon as is practicable for ACE. You acknowledge and agree that ACE shall not be liable in any way with respect to the timing of any charges to your credit card. Your ability to purchase Data is subject to limits established by your credit card issuer or bank. You must immediately notify ACE of any change in your credit card information, including any change to your home address. You must pay all amounts accrued in your account, including any tax.
- By purchasing any Data via the Website, you acknowledge and agree that your credit card or bank account is being charged by the payment processor of ACE.
- Unless otherwise noted, all paid transactions are final. Once you have accessed any particular Data, whether by streaming, on-demand or otherwise, you will be deemed to have enjoyed the full benefit of the transaction, regardless of the specific terms attached to that Data (e.g., terms providing that streamed Data may be used for a specified period before it is automatically timed out).
- You acknowledge and agree that ACE and its licensors shall have no responsibility to reimburse you, whether by refund or credit, in the event you are dissatisfied with any particular Data (e.g., potentially offensive material, an error by you as to which title you intended to purchase, or you do not consider the Data content was ‘on-topic’ or representative of a high enough ‘quality’ or expertise), the technical audio-visual quality of the Data (e.g., the quality of video or audio), the terms applicable to use of the Data (e.g., the duration of your licence), the delivery of the Data to you (e.g., the speed of your connection to the Website) or any other matters outside ACE‘s control. The Website and Data is subject to transmission limitations of the internet, including without limitation video and audio dropouts, re-buffering or loss of connection. Data, and the pricing, terms and conditions of the purchase of that Data, are subject to availability and change.
- In the event ACE is unable to deliver a scheduled Conference in relation to which you have already paid to receive Data, ACE may provide you with a refund, credit or access for a re-scheduled date, in its sole discretion. You will not be entitled to any refund or credit if you cancel your order prior to the scheduled conference, simply fail to view paid for Data from a scheduled Conference or are unable to receive paid for Data from a scheduled Conference because of a problem with your computer, your network connection, any intervening network connections or some other reason not attributable to ACE. If a refund request is made during or after the relevant Conference, no refunds will be granted. To request a refund you must send an email with your full name, address, telephone number, email address associated with purchase, and reason for the refund request to email@example.com.
- Your ability to purchase or access Data, is subject to the approval of your valid major credit card or bank and verification of other information that you submit or is otherwise obtained by ACE (e.g., your IP address).
- ACE intellectual property
- ACE owns, or is licensed to use, all the intellectual property, including copyright, in all Data on the Website. You may not download, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit Data that is not owned or licensed by you without the written permission of ACE.
- ACE grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable licence to access and use the Website and Data (including any Data you purchased via the Website), solely for personal, private, non-commercial purposes in accordance with these Website Terms, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, exclusive rights and other proprietary notices contained therein. If you violate these Website Terms, your permission to access and use the Website and Data automatically terminates.
- We are happy for you to link to the Website. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency of your links to the Website. We reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to the Website.
- If you wish to reproduce any of our Data, you must first request our written permission. If we grant permission, you must give appropriate attribution to ACE, the author/speaker and date of publication/presentation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct on Website to be lawful
- You must not use the Website to engage in any conduct related to ACE or the Website that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, vilifying, racist, harassing, abusive, tortious, unlawfully discriminatory, offensive, objectionable or inappropriate, or might cause harm of any kind to any person or property or which might encourage illegal activities (including by sending, uploading, providing links to or otherwise making Data available through the Website).
- You must not use the Website to breach any applicable laws or send, upload or link to any Data or material that you are not legally entitled to (including confidential information of any person or information about minors that it is unlawful to disclose).
- Subject to clause 9(d), you must not use the Website for the deliberate or negligent preparing, storing, displaying of racist, or other offensive or defamatory material, or the deliberate receiving or transmitting of racist, or other offensive material.
- In relation to any Page on the Website that does not have age-restricted entry, you must not use that page for the deliberate or negligent preparing, storing, or displaying of pornographic material or the deliberate receiving or transmitting of pornographic material.
- You must not use the Website to harass or otherwise interfere with any person, for example, the sending of obscene, abusive, fraudulent, threatening or repetitive messages, as well as unsolicited email.
- You must not use the Website to stalk or harass any person.
- Interference with Website
- You must not deliberately or negligently interfere with the operation or performance of the Website by:
- generating excessive load, use of storage capacity, network traffic, etc;
- physically damaging or adjusting the equipment (any such tampering, vandalism, theft or wilful and/or reckless damage may be referred to the police);
- introducing viruses or other software components designed to interfere with the normal operation of a system;
- deleting, adding or modifying information relevant to the Website’s operation;
- obtaining extra resources, such as access to User Accounts or other restricted parts of the Website without the relevant written authorisation from ACE;
- creating excessive network links;
- circumventing, or attempting to circumvent security or obtaining or attempting to obtain information that would allow security to be circumvented;
- using a resource not allocated, or accessing Data not permitted, whether by breaching security, using another Website user’s User Account, or taking advantage of another person's negligence. This includes the use of resources in amounts or to a degree other than authorised;
- copying, disclosing, transferring, deleting, examining, renaming, changing or adding to Data unless ACE’s written permission has been granted or the Data is clearly intended to be freely available to the public;
- engaging in an activities that impact adversely on the ACE’s reputation.
- You must not disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through ACE or the Website (including by forging message or packet headers).
- You must not use automated means to enter or download material from the Website (whether using computer software or otherwise).
- You must notify us at email@example.com immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your User Account.
- ACE wishes to maintain a secure, efficient computing and communications environment. If necessary, computer processes that are actively causing a problem will be terminated, or access to any files related to a breach of these Website Terms removed.
- Breach of Website Terms
- If you breach any of the Website Terms, ACE has absolute discretion on what action to take in response to your breach.
- You must report any breach of these Website Terms by any person to the ACE web administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited Liability
- ACE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS SUFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. WE EXCLUDE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY LIABILITY WHICH MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF THE WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR OUT OF ANY USE OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT WHETHER THAT USE IS AUTHORISED OR UNAUTHORISED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You indemnify us against all claims, loss or damage we suffer (including indirect and consequential loss or damage) as a result of your use of the Website or breach of these Website Terms.
- No warranty
- THE WEBSITE AND ALL DATA IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, AND NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE BY ACE, ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS OR SPEAKER PRESENTERS AND/OR THEIR PARTNERS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS AND PROMOTERS REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR DATA, OR YOUR USE OR VIEWING THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VIDEO OR AUDIO QUALITY AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- ACE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS DATA. ACE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE WEBSITE OR DATA WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE OR DATA WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITE OR DATA WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- Governing Law
- The Website and its use are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.