We believe business is best done face-to-face.
That’s why there will always be a place for conferences, exhibitions and business events.
Our mission is to help you grow your business, become more productive and gain competitive advantage. We do this by making introductions and disseminating valuable and timely information, which is not readily available in other media, in an interesting, useful and practical manner, at a reasonable and affordable price, to business and government leaders.
Our events provide inspiration, knowledge and connections.
Our conferences help create vision and motivate and inspire you to achieve your vision. How…?
- Visionary key-note addresses by renowned thought leaders
- Practical case study presentations by industry peers
- Thought provoking question & answer sessions
- Genuine motivational speakers
- Eye opening solution-lead presentations and demonstrations
Our conferences offer you a means of continuous improvement and development. How…?
- Broad range of speakers offer both theoretical and practical presentations
- Speakers are leaders in their field who are willing to share their knowledge, experience and skills with you
- Delegates can benchmark themselves against their peers
- Some of our events offer recognized CPD points
Our conferences bring together targeted groups of like-minded individuals who are encouraged to get to know each other and form lasting relationships. How…?
- Friendships are formed through the common experience of attending a conference
- All events include formal and informal networking activities
- Event staff are actively involved in introducing people
- Name badges make introductions easier
- Refreshments and meals are served in exhibition areas
Our objective is to deliver professional and respected annual events which are well attended and supported by loyal delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, partners and supporters. How …?
- Content – our programme content is written after intense industry and market research
- Speakers – we secure the most senior-level, knowledgeable, respected and influential speakers
- Independent – we do not have a hidden agenda and are not aligned to any particular organisation
- Delegates – we listen to what you want
- Partners – we customise packages to suit our sponsors' and exhibitors' budgets and needs
Our values are not simply clichés – all our staff work together to run our business according to these principles:
- We believe the ‘customer is king’, therefore we appreciate and respect all our clients
- We treat our suppliers the way we like to be treated
- We believe that our people are our most important asset
- While we are always professional and hard working, we also make the time to be friendly, polite and respectful
- We are honest and always conduct our business with integrity
- We practice what we preach
- We are proud of our company and the work that we produce
- We are driven by success and perfection, not profit